- I’ve only heard stories of dwarves before; I will find this dwarf cave and see what adventure comes from it.
- I will prove my worth by protecting the village and my people.
- I must ignore my feelings for Víðarr and reserve my love for someone worthy of my family’s name.
- Always have my sword within reach.
- Step in front of a friend in danger.
- Never take the first bite of food or sip of drink.
- Mark of privilege
- Gets lost
- I want my own workshop and must accumulate wealth to build it. I will seek out this dwarf cave to see if there are riches to be found.
- I must keep what happened to Víðarr’s father a secret for my sake and his.
- I will achieve glory through Fura by building her a magnificent ship.
- Hide at the first hint of danger.
- Measure twice, cut once.
- A fist of sea salt goes a long way.
- Sea Legs
- I Know This Ship Like the Back of My Hand
- I must grow my power as a Vesten; I will seek out this dwarf cave in search of powerful artifacts.
- I am indebted to Sterk for the fateful day that my father disappeared overboard; I must find a way to repay him.
- I am destined to make my mark upon the world.
- Keep everyone at arms length, it’s just better in the long run
- Never be helpless again, there are worst things than death. Keep your mind and your knives…sharp
- Things aren’t always what they seem, think carefully about every scenario and interaction…..and then start over and do it again.
- Ear for voices
- After each session, this list will be copied to a session BIT page with the format “Session XX BITs”.
- Beliefs that were changed mid-session will be shown with the strike through symbol and a note in parentheses and italics explaining the change.